Unstoppable: A 90-Day Plan to Biohack Your Mind and Body for Success
Price each $14.29
We are happy to assist you with orders of this size. Feel free to place your order online or Contact Us for further support.
- 25 – 99
- 100 – 249
- 250 – 499
- 500 – 999
Unable to overcome debilitating fatigue and depression, bestselling author and personal development expert Ben Angel set out on a 90-day mission to ﬁnd and conquer the root of his rut.
The result of his journey is Unstoppable, a highly revealing book where Ben gives you a look into the world of nootropics, wearable devices, and nutrition and delivers a guide to help you reduce stress, increase focus, improve physical performance, and eliminate your fears. You’ll hear from world-leading biohackers, neuroscientists, doctors, and New York Times bestselling author Dave Asprey as Ben helps you:
• Identify the seven triggers causing your brain fog
• Discover the key to better health, more energy, and a better mood
• Optimize your mental performance and feel more alert with six nootropics
• Form new behaviors and break old patterns (the real secret to your success)
• Interrupt your stress response through breathing
• Align your biochemistry with your soul’s purpose in three easy steps
• Use progressive overload to become an upgraded version of yourself
Plus, gain access to the Unstoppable Assessment to discover your identity type, pinpoint your energy levels, and create a plan to break through your own limits and become unstoppable.
When we look at the most successful people, we usually look at their habits―their behaviors, their day-to-day rituals, their dedication. But what about the mind? Ben Angel hits this idea head-on in Unstoppable, tackling peak performance with biohacking strategies that will blow your mind. ―Dr. Ivan Misner, founder of BNI and New York Times bestselling author
The book, Unstoppable: A 90-Day Plan to Biohack Your Mind and Body for Success [Bulk, Wholesale, Quantity] ISBN# 9781599186313 in Paperback by Ben Angel may be ordered in bulk quantities. Minimum starts at 25 copies. Availability based on publisher status and quantity being ordered.
|Product Dimensions||0.6 H x 8.9 L x 6.0 W|
|Publication Date||Oct 29, 2018|