Stand Up, Stand Out!: 25 Rebel Heroes Who Stood Up for Their Beliefs - And How They Could Inspire You
Price each $12.17
We are happy to assist you with orders of this size. Feel free to place your order online or Contact Us for further support.
- 25 – 99
- 100 – 249
- 250 – 499
- 500 – 999
Meet 25 of the most inspiring humans of all time! These rebels stood up for what they believed in, spoke out against injustice, and overcame impossible obstacles. From world leaders such as Gandhi and Nelson Mandela to unsung heroes like Irena Sendler (who smuggled 2,500 children out of the Warsaw Ghetto in World War II) and Juliane Koepcke (who survived an airplane crash at aged 17, followed by nine days in the Amazon rainforest), this book is filled with incredible stories of passion and endurance. It also offers encouraging suggestions on how to make your own stand when you see unfairness.
Meet these heroes!
- Boudicca, the Celtic Queen who battled the invading Romans
- Galileo Galilei, the star scientist whose theories upset the Catholic Church
- Mary Seacole, the Jamaican nurse who fought against racism to treat soldiers during the Crimean War
- Martin Luther King, Jr., winner of the Nobel Peace Prize who protested segregation and inequality
- Muhammad Ali, the boxer who followed his conscience and refused to join the military
- Cory Aquino, who stood against corruption in the Philippines . . . even after her husband’s assassination
- Malcolm Michaels Jr. / Marsha P. Johnson, the transgender icon and LGBTQ activist
- J.K. Rowling, the Harry Potter author who regularly speaks out for human rights and against bullying
- And more!
The book, Stand Up, Stand Out!: 25 Rebel Heroes Who Stood Up for Their Beliefs - And How They Could Inspire You [Bulk, Wholesale, Quantity] ISBN# 9781783124237 in Hardcover by Kay Woodward may be ordered in bulk quantities. Minimum starts at 25 copies. Availability based on publisher status and quantity being ordered.
|Product Dimensions||0.6 H x 9.8 L x 7.6 W|
|Publication Date||Mar 2, 2020|