HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership, Vol. 2 (with bonus article The Focused Leader By Daniel Goleman)
Price each $16.22
We are happy to assist you with orders of this size. Feel free to place your order online or Contact Us for further support.
- 25 – 99
- 100 – 249
- 250 – 499
- 500 – 999
Leadership isn't something you're born with or gifted as a reward for an abundance of charisma; true leadership stems from core skills that can be learned.
Get more of the leadership ideas you want, from the authors you trust, with HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership (Vol. 2). We’ve combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you maximize your own and your organization's performance.
With insights from leading experts including Michael D. Watkins, Herminia Ibarra, and Michael E. Porter, this book will inspire you to:
• Identify areas for personal growth
• Build trust with and among your employees
• Develop a more dynamic and sophisticated communication style
• Try out different leadership styles and behaviors to find the right approach for you--and your organization
• Transform yourself from a problem solver to an agenda setter
• Harness the power of connections
• Become an adaptive and strategic leader
The book, HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership, Vol. 2 (with bonus article The Focused Leader By Daniel Goleman) [Bulk, Wholesale, Quantity] ISBN# 9781633699106 in Paperback by Daniel Goleman;Michael D. Watkins;Herminia Ibarra may be ordered in bulk quantities. Minimum starts at 25 copies. Availability based on publisher status and quantity being ordered.
|Publisher||Harvard Business Review Press|
|Publication Date||Mar 23, 2020|